The concept of Tax Agent is to help businesses to be compliant in respect of their tax obligations:
· A person is allowed to appoint another person(s) as its Tax Agent(s) to act in his name and on his behalf with regards to his tax affairs with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
· A Tax Agent assists the person in the fulfilment of his tax obligations and the exercise of his associated tax rights.
A Tax Agent is usually engaged by his or her clients through the Tax Agency with which he or she is associated in order to provide tax related services which could include:
· Helping the businesses register with the FTA;
· Preparing and submitting tax returns to the FTA on behalf of the businesses;
· Maintaining tax related records and/or information;
· Enquiring about tax related matters with the FTA; and
· Submitting requests for reconsideration of decisions issued by the FTA.
ADJC can be your tax agent and assist you in all your tax matters listed above, it will be our duty to represent your business in FTA by providing them with all the appropriate and relevant documents, information, records, and data. We will serve as a tax agent on behalf of your company concerning all your tax issues and matters.
We at ADJC have Arabic speaking VAT consultants who can effectively and efficiently communicate in writing and verbally on your behalf with the FTA. We keep ourselves up to date with the current laws and regulations and any changes therein.
ADJC is here to support you in any situation by taking the responsibility of being your tax agent and leave all your questions about UAE VAT to us.